Now...

Physically tired. Dead tired if I may say. The past week was an extreme thing to consider. Yes, it was. Sorry if I wasn't able to update or post anything regarding my resignation, like the reason behind why I decided to quit my long term job. I know it's been three (3) deadly years being an online English teacher but I can share that during those span of time, I was able to experience growth in that awesome job. I mean, people not the place. It just so happen that I've reached the limit of not enjoying it at all. But even though I've reached that point already, it was still indeed fun being employed and be part of that company. I enjoy being with the people I'm with, met, became friends and co-workers. Then again, outside the university, there's more than that. More than learning, yet a scary place to be.

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna give me some cookies?

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Get to know me ^^

    My photo
    Pastor's kid. Music is my passion, writing is my insanity. When time and space find me, you can see me and read my mind. Philosophy and thoughts will collide to fill me again. A servant and a leader in a form of an educator. Blogger and a music admirer. Belongs to 88-line. A seasonal critic. Politics isn't really my field but I can deal with it.

Plurk

Get inside my head.

Treasures :)

Treasures :)

Blogroll

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Followers

    Visitors


Recent Comments