twen-TEEN-four


I know this entry is so ages late, but lemme do it.


God gave me another year to celebrate. Another year, another chapter with these people. Surprises, hugs, and love.


A long week celebration of my twen-TEEN-fourth birthday (March 16-24). 
Chocolate Kiss (March 16)
Church (March 18)
At work and home (March 19 and 23-24)
Chili's restaurant (March 23)


Me and the girls arranged a date to had dinner in a restaurant somewhere in UP Diliman. We really wanted to try that place, and Chocolate Kiss is really a nice. Didn't expect it'll be my advance celebration with them 'cause we can't meet on the exact date of my birthday. It was really surprising and they even bought the restaurant's special cake --devil's cake--- and they sang a birthday song that made some of the guests there to stare at us. Lol.



On the exact date of my birthday, while I'm having my last morning class, my officemate called me and said that someone's looking for me. I was puzzled, thinking who might go in and look for me because I'm not expecting any one. I stand up and checked (though I'm still talking to my student), I saw a guy holding a bouquet of flowers and I was like, "WHO IS HE?". I really wanted to end my class as soon as possible to check it, but when I finished my class, my friend was the one who brought it to me. Of course, stunned and wondering  who will send me flowers? After a few minutes, I realized something... Prolly, Zhai and Selyn. XD And I was right!! Thanks girls. I love you! I called them immediately after I finished my lunch. It was really surprising.



On the 23rd of March, the day I officially celebrated my birthday with my family and friends. My traditional birthday blast with some of the people I love though time won't let me celebrate it at the exact day, and some people didn't make it that night but still full of blessings and love. JM came the next morning (Saturday). Had our never ending favorite PINOY HENYO competition. Thank you Lord! 




posted under , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna give me some cookies?

Newer Post Older Post Home

    Get to know me ^^

    My photo
    Pastor's kid. Music is my passion, writing is my insanity. When time and space find me, you can see me and read my mind. Philosophy and thoughts will collide to fill me again. A servant and a leader in a form of an educator. Blogger and a music admirer. Belongs to 88-line. A seasonal critic. Politics isn't really my field but I can deal with it.

Plurk

Get inside my head.

Treasures :)

Treasures :)

Blogroll

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Followers

    Visitors


Recent Comments