Waiting

Waiting.


We were talking about how beautiful this word is. Why do I even question this? How come I forgot how to be patient? I should be the one who already mastered it for a long time. Technically speaking, I'm being impatient in a certain matter nowadays. 


Good things come to for those who knows how to wait. This statement speaks generally. Applicable to all aspects of life. May it be for a job, for a package that comes from somewhere, a call from someone special, a schedule or appointment to meet an important client, and even about love.


Waiting exercises our patience. It enhances our faith. It helps us grow in love. It makes us strong. It cures our deepest wounds. It gives value to us. 


Now I should put a memo for myself and remind me again that everything has it's own time and season under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

posted under , , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna give me some cookies?

Older Post Home

    Get to know me ^^

    My photo
    Pastor's kid. Music is my passion, writing is my insanity. When time and space find me, you can see me and read my mind. Philosophy and thoughts will collide to fill me again. A servant and a leader in a form of an educator. Blogger and a music admirer. Belongs to 88-line. A seasonal critic. Politics isn't really my field but I can deal with it.

Plurk

Get inside my head.

Treasures :)

Treasures :)

Blogroll

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Followers

    Visitors


Recent Comments